Offers & Boiler packages
Thank you for using 7 day plumbing services ! If you were happy with our services we would love you to leave us a review
Also, as a special thank you, if you recommend us to a friend who also has their boiler fitted through 7day plumbing services, we will give you a £50 gift voucher as an extra thank you!
limited offer only .
What is a combi boiler?
’Combi’ is short for combination boiler. This type of boiler heats water as you draw it from the tap and provides central heating. It doesn’t need a cold water feed and expansion tank or a hot water storage cylinder because the boiler is connected directly to the water mains, meaning it only heats water as and when it is needed. As you only have the combi boiler unit in this heating system, it can free up space for conversion, storage and living. Homes that need larger supplies of hot water are usually better suited to a system or open vent boiler with a hot water cylinder.
ecoFIT pure combi
The ecoFIT pure combi boiler is available in a range of power outputs to meet the heating requirement of every home. All ecoFIT pure boilers offer low energy consumption and premium components to give outstanding performance. Each one is ultra-quiet, awarded the Quiet Mark for innovative reduced-noise design by the Noise Abatement Society, and designed for a peaceful home. The ecoFIT range has a compact and lightweight design to ensure it can easily fit inside a traditional kitchen cupboard.
• ErP A rated boiler with up to 94% efficiency, helping you to reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your fuel bills
• Highest quality aluminium heat exchanger which is designed for long life and easy maintenance
• Compact, with the option to fit a rear flue; the ecoFIT pure is ideal for a kitchen cupboard fit solution
• Three combi models covering 25, 30 or 35kW heating outputs
• Quality German design and engineering which is manufactured at award-winning UK facilities
• Designed for a peaceful home, the ecoFIT pure is awarded the Quiet Mark for its reduced noise
• Compatible with Vaillant’s vSMART™ app based control for heating on the go
Click below to get yourself a quote